Once you've got your SpeechPhone number you can add toll free access! No
longer just for large businesses, you can now afford your own toll free (800, 866, 877, 888)
number that rings to your Speech Phone number.
Your business associates, friends and family now have a way to reach you on
your Speech Phone number at no charge to them!
In conjunction with PowerNet Global, SpeechPhone is pleased to offer toll
free access with:
* No signup fees or installation charges
New Toll free Number
* A low flat rate of 3.9 cents per minute all day, every day
* Your monthly $2.50 fee waived if usage is above $15 monthly
* 24 hour customer service
* Tailored call blocking available to block calls from within the same state
as your SpeechPhone number.
Obtain a new toll free number that rings at your SpeechPhone
number by simply completing the PowerNet Global Order Form
and faxing to 949-221-7695. You will receive a welcome letter
advising you of your new toll free number in 7-10 days.
If you don't have your SpeechPhone number yet, sign-up online. If you
are out of CA then you can enter 949 655 1677 as the number to match
against. You will be then be assigned a local California number which you
can point your toll free number at. You need a SpeechPhone number to
complete the order form.
||Download Order Form
Existing Toll free Number
If you already have a toll free number you can point it at your SpeechPhone
number today - just call your carrier and change your "ring to" number.
However to take advantage of our great rates you need to transfer it over to
PNG. Fill out a letter of authorization (Resporg form) in addition to the
PowerNet Global Order Form and we'll take care of the rest.
||Download Move Form (Resporg)
- All toll free charges are in addition to your SpeechPhone charges.
- Your toll free charges will not appear on your SpeechPhone bill but on a
separate bill from PowerNet Global.
- The flat 3.9 cpm rate applies to calls originating in any
continental US states and terminating to a California Speechphone number.
- A 35 cent fee per call is mandated by payphone owners when toll free
call originates from a payphone.
- Calls from Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin
Islands are charged higher rates: Canada to USA .35 cpm, Hawaii to USA .249 cpm, Alaska
to USA .249 cpm, US Virgin Islands to USA .209 cpm, Puerto Rico to USA .209 cpm.