Who is Mandi?
Mandi™ is an Electronic Voice Assistant, a member of the
SpeechPhone family of speech-driven personal assistants.
Mandi answers your phone, screens your calls and routes
callers to you wherever you are. Mandi also takes messages
when you're not available. Using simple voice commands you
can ask Mandi to make calls for you, read e-mails, return
calls to the people who left you voice messages and so much
more....For a complete list of features
Who would benefit from Mandi's services?
Mandi is designed to assist people who depend on efficient
communications in their daily lives. Suited to both
professional and personal needs, Mandi lets you manage your
communications through simple voice commands.
What is included?
* A personal local phone number
* A personal assistant that works for you 24/7, to answer all incoming calls, screen callers by name and let you know who is calling before you get connected. Imagine, you never have to take an unwanted call again. Call screening can be turned on/off as desired.
* Find Me - When someone calls, Mandi will put the call through to your current location, which you can change at anytime.
* Locate me - If you don't answer at your primary number, Mandi can offer to locate you. Mandi can try up to 4 phone numbers such as home, then car, or even a hotel if your traveling. Locate can also be turned on or off.
* Do not disturb - If you don't want to receive any calls then just tell Mandi to "Enable Do Not Disturb" and your calls will be routed directly to voice mail.
* A voice mail box managed by Mandi so return calls can be made merely by saying "Call Back".
* Mandi can route voice mail messages to your current email address. Just click on the attached .wav file to play the message from your computer without using any minutes.
* Dial by Voice either by saying the phone number or the person's name if they are in your virtual address book.
* A virtual address book that is always available through the phone and through the web. You can call or send messages to people in your address book as well as forwarding messages to them.
* E-mail by phone gives you the option to have Mandi read your existing e-mail account (POP3 accounts) right over the phone. You can send a reply, copy, forward or delete email messages by voice command.
* Web based account set-up
* Electronic payment and billing
To see more information on these features
Where do I sign-up?
Signing up for the service is simple - its all done on-line.
Where is the service available?
You can get SpeechPhone service in 304 markets across the US (covering 80% if the population) and in 4 Canadian Provinces.
Find out if we're in your neighborhood.
How much does the service cost?
No matter how many calls you make and receive in a day, we
have a package to suit your needs. You can choose from 3
plans - Base, Local and Executive. Each plan has a
different monthly fee and includes a pre-set amount of
Mandi's time and outbound minutes.
Find out more about SpeechPhone
New customers, find out about our special introductory offer!
What is included in "Mandi's time"?
You use Mandi's time when she answers and screens your calls,
when you call her to get your voice mail and e-mail or when
you call to change your settings.
What are "outbound minutes"?
You use outbound minutes when Mandi makes a call for you.
For example when she is trying to locate you, when you call
back from a voice mail, or when you use voice dialing to
make a call.
Is there a charge to set up my account?
You will be charged a one-time activation fee of $99
when we activate your account. Call
sales group or e-mail
us to see
if you are eligible for any promotional discounts.
What happens if my electronic payment is declined?
We automatically debit your account when you receive your bill
every month. If for some reason this debit fails then we will
send you an e-mail letting you know. You have a few days to
rectify the situation by providing another account for payment.
If you fail to provide a valid account for payment then we have
the right to interrupt or terminate your service. You will be
required to pay an account activation fee to reinstate your
Will I receive a bill?
Yes, you can see your monthly statement online by logging
into your MySpeechPhone account at the beginning of each
Can I get a hard copy of my bill?
Yes, by logging into your account on the web and printing
the on-line bill
Why is this service so inexpensive?
SpeechPhone sells features not minutes. We charge each
client the basic monthly feature charge at the beginning of
each calendar month. Since we don't extend credit, we have
little or no cost of billing, credit or collections. We pass
the savings on - directly to our valued clients.
How do I log in to my on-line account?
I've forgotten my password.
I never got my initial account information.
As soon as you subscribe you should receive an e-mail from
SpeechPhone with your account information. If you did not
receive this e-mail then contact SpeechPhone immediately.
For security purposes please send an e-mail to
and provide your name,
the e-mail address and your home telephone number.
How do I cancel my account?
If you wish to cancel your account please send an e-mail to
SpeechPhone at email@example.com. Please remember to
include your name and SpeechPhone number. As per the terms
and conditions of your account, there is a 30 day notice period.
When will I get my Phone number and account information?
If you signed up for SpeechPhone and we did not have a local
number in your area, then we will notify you by e-mail as
soon as they are available.